I’m really late in doing this post, but it’s been a busy weekend!
After a gain in week 7, I tried my best to make sure I had a loss this past week. I know there’s only so much I can do and some of it is out of my hands, but I controlled what I could. I stayed on point with meals and I was pretty active for the week. I ran twice and went to hot yoga twice. So, I was very happy when I weighed-in and saw this…
Down 2.8 pounds for the week! That was definitely something to celebrate. It’s so easy to get psyched out by a gain, so I was happy to see this loss and know what every bit of my hard work for the week paid off.
Things I did right this week are:
- Still tracking….I mentioned this at the meeting too. Even if I eat badly or something that has an obscene amount of points, I still track it.
- Water. This will likely never change.
- Extra activity… Having the ActiveLink was a huge motivator for me the first full week using it. It’s easy to check at any time an see where I’m at. Being the over-achiever that I am, it motivates me to move more if I’m not near 100% for the day.
- Went grocery shopping last Sunday and stocked up for the week. After tracking and water, stocking up and being prepared may be the most important tool.
What I will focus on this week:
- As I continue to use and learn more about my ActiveLink, I will strive to get the most out of it on a daily basis.
- Try to run twice this week, for 30 minutes.
- Focus on specific goals. We talked about this in the meeting – sometimes our goals are too broad and we don’t achieve them. If we are specific, we are more likely to reach them. For example, rather than saying I will work out twice this week, I am specifying that I would like to run twice, for 30 minutes.
Here is my ActiveLink stats for the first full week. I earned 19 activity points! I am still convinced that I was under-estimating on some of my activity points and this proved that to me.
So, I have work cut out for this week, to keep up both the weight loss and the activity level. Two months back at WW and I am still very happy that I went back. The weight loss is proof once again that it does work. #ExpectAmazing
Whether you do WW or not, what tool works best for you when losing weight? What is your biggest obstacle in losing weight?
Congrats! I’ve fallen off the wagon but I find all about the tracking for me too. Keep up the good work
Congrats on the weightloss. It was great seeing you this weekend!!
You really are doing bloody great
Awesome! good for you! The thing that keeps me in check is a BIG breakfast and portion control for snacks or sweets. I like a bigger breakfast because it keeps me full and I am not snacking in between.