Happy Saturday everyone! I am ready to get my weekend started! I went to WW this morning, holding my breath, after the challenging week I had in regards to the weekly points and using them all in one day. Ultimately I ended up going over my daily points. Somehow, I still managed to have a loss. And I’ll take it!
Things I did right this week are:
- Water, water, water!
- Tracked everything I ate, even though I went over each day. No sense in lying to myself and not tracking foods just because I don’t have the points to use. Accountability = honesty.
- Lots of fruits and veggies for snacks.
- Breakfast all week.
- Planned lunches.
What I will focus on this week:
- Using my extra weekly points throughout the week. So happy to have another 49 points ready and waiting for me. We are going out to lunch at Hooters tomorrow after the Rock N’ Roll Half Marathon, and while I will enjoy lunch and an ice cold beer after my accomplishment, I will not use all my points in one shot.
- Time to change up breakfast… I am getting a little tired of oatmeal so I will have eggs a little more often this week.
- One new recipe this week – there is a great angel hair pasta with scallops recipe on Skinnytaste.com that I am anxious to try.
- Up my activity during the week. Because I love technology and would love to track my activity a little better, rather than guess how many points I’m earning since it’s not always clear in WW eTools, I treated myself to an ActiveLink. The first week will be an assessment of my normal activity and then we’ll see what I can do to challenge myself more from there. I will post more about it as I use it and learn more!
Today, I am excited to go to the Rock N’ Roll Expo to pick up our race packets for the big day tomorrow! A few members at WW this morning were talking about doing it, one in particular was doing her first half. So exciting!
I hope you all have a great weekend, whatever your plans are!!
If you are a WW member, do you use ActiveLink? Do you find that your activity has increased since you started using it?
Sounds like you had a good week and I am sure you will continue to have another great week