Holy moly, was it good to be back at WW this morning. My whole week was off from not going last Saturday and it drove me nuts to miss that one weigh-in. I went into my meeting thinking I had gained simply because I missed last week. I was sure of it. But…. I lost 1.4 pounds! Whew!
I feel like the closer I get towards my goal, the harder it’s going to be and I struggle with not being so darn focused on that number on the scale. I had a HUGE NSV this week with my fabulous little black dress for the Christmas party and I have to remember that that feeling means more than any number on the scale. But still…. I have a goal in mind. Do you understand my struggle?
Things I did right this week are:
- Tracked 5 out of 7 days.
- I tried to keep snacks on hand when I could, despite the busy week I had. Dinners were not the norm either as we had hubby’s Christmas party one night and we were out late one night at the library with our Little Brother and to pick up bikes for donating.
- I always fail to mention that I take my vitamins every day. I think it’s important. I take a women’s multi-vitamin and B12.
What I will focus on this week:
- I’m really going to strive for tracking 6 days this week.
- Being back at the meeting reminded me how important it is for the start of the week and helps to keep me accountable. It’s always so nice to catch up with everyone and to share thoughts and ideas.
- Get back to running regularly…. I only ran one day last week and that was on Saturday at Pretty Muddy, a 5K mud run. It was very odd to not run and I am dying to get back to a regular schedule. I need it – mentally and physically.
My activity points last week were SO low – only 13! It’s so not me to be so inactive for a week. This week will be different!
This evening, hubby and I are running the Santa’s Twilight 5k on Honeymoon Island in Dunedin. I am very much looking forward to it. I enjoy having fun while being active – it certainly doesn’t seem like work then!
I hope you all have a fantastic week!