The weigh-in that wasn’t… I missed my regular meeting Saturday morning because of the Pretty Muddy Mud Run, so I didn’t get to weigh-in. I planned to weigh-in Sunday (yesterday) morning, but slept in instead after being out late at a concert Saturday night. So…. I officially missed my first weigh-in all year and I’m bummed about it. For now, we’ll just pretend that my weight is the same as last week, although I feel like it would be less.
One thing I want to share with you is that last week, I tracked for a full 7 days. Everything I ate, I recorded – the good, the bad, and the ugly. It has been a long time since I tracked for the entire week and it was good. I already missed tracking one day this new week, Saturday, but I was back at it yesterday morning.
Things I did right this week are:
- Tracked 7 days!!! This is a huge accomplishment.
- While I did not have a lot of snacks on hand when I was out and about, I did drink a lot of water.
- For lunch last Thursday, we had Subway and I tried a flatbread sub. It was very good, the perfect amount of bread / carbs. I also opted for mustard instead of mayo. Very tasty and saved on points.
- Cake in a cup is still a hit in our house. We are currently enjoying yellow cake. I think it like it better than the devils food one.
What I will focus on this week:
- Tracking. I would love to see 6 days of tracking.
- Running. I need to put a plan in place because without one, I am not as focused. I ran just a little over 6 miles last week and that is nothing. Already looking ahead to my next half marathon on Feb. 1, I want to keep up my current pace, etc…
- Hubby’s company Christmas party is Tuesday night and I am very much looking forward to it. It will be fun to get all dressed up and I can’t wait to wear my new size 10 dress and pretty shoes!
My activity points were WAY down this last week, again because of my lack of structured running. I feel like such a slacker!
I feel really out of sorts not weighing in yesterday. You do something for 48 weeks straight and miss it once and it’s like my world was turned upside down! That just goes to show you how it has become such a habit and routine for me. I can’t wait to go and weigh-in next Saturday and get back to my regular routine.
Have a great week!