WW Weigh-In #4
Good morning! Another early morning for me and I was at the 6:45 WW meeting, or “party” as Beverly calls it. I went in there today ready to get on the scale, knowing that I ate so well this week and despite having lunch out a couple times (unplanned), I took the time to think about what would be best to have. So let’s get to it!
Four weeks back on the program and I am down 9 pounds!! I am definitely starting to feel it. My jeans are starting to be obnoxious and I noticed yesterday I had to keep pulling them up. I’ve also hit my second milestone of 5% (the first milestone was 5 lbs.). One of the many things I love about WW is focusing on small, attainable goals. Another little bit of excitement today, I am out of the 170’s now, hello 160’s! We’ll be friends for a while until I hit the 150’s.
Things I did right this week are:
- Still tracking everything I eat and drink. This really is the key.
- Lots of water. Still floating everywhere I go. Some days I have a little less than others, but it’s still A LOT.
- Breakfast every day again this week. Even if it meant getting up earlier, I had breakfast. I was hooked on oatmeal all week.
- Ate lunch out twice this week and chose my foods wisely. Both times I had a salad with a lot of fresh veggies, light dressing or oil/vinegar, and grilled chicken.
- Keep snacks with me.
- Hubby and I walked 3 times last week and that was so great. Being active and getting miles in is always great, sharing that time with hubby is a bonus!
What I will focus on this week:
- Keeping up with breakfast every morning. If I start off the day starving because I skip breakfast than it will be downhill from there.
- Try one new recipe this week.
- Stock up again for the week, That was a huge help last week, knowing what I was going to make each day for lunch and dinner.
- Continue to keep myself accountable.
I still don’t have a scale at home and I don’t want one. I get on the scale at WW once a week and that is it. If I had a scale at home I would constantly be on it and I don’t need that.
Now it’s time to get on with our day! Hubby and I have some running around to do, including a trip to Tampa so I am hoping we can try Taco Bus for lunch. I have been dying to try it! I know I can find something to have there…
Have a fantastic Saturday!!
If you are actively losing weight, how often do you weigh yourself? What one thing keeps you the most accountable?