Good morning! Another crazy week done and I am thankful for two days off. Why is it that short weeks after a holiday seem so long?
I am very happy to report that I had a nice loss this week! It was a stressful week indeed, but I did my best to manage that stress without running to food for comfort. I succeeded *most* of the time and doing the best I can when I can.
I am pretty proud of myself this week. Being prepared and being more mindful really do go a long way, and still enjoying a meal out. Balance…
Things I did right this week are:
- I tracked 5 of 7 days. I am happy with my decision to switch back to eTools just for the ease of use.
- I made yellow rice, black beans, and tomatoes for the week and enjoyed it 4 days in a row for lunch or as part of dinner. It is so good and filling. I’m definitely making it again for this week.
- I ran 4 mornings, went to hot yoga, and cross training one day. I am feeling really good about my half marathon training.
- Being the dessert girl that I am, and have to have something sweet after dinner, I made a pineapple cake this week and we also had WW Chocolate Cookies N Cream ice cream bars which are so yummy and hit the spot.
What I will focus on this week:
- Tracking. The foundation of all that is WW.
- Staying as active as I can. In addition to my half marathon training, I am also doing my own #dailycorework challenge.
- I still think I need to change up my breakfast and have more than a banana with almond butter, so I may add in oatmeal. I had my share of it a few months back, but it sounds good again.
- Being prepared, so I will make yellow rice and beans again for the week. It’s the perfect meal for lunch, easy to heat up
I earned 38 activity points this week! I feel like it should have been a little more more, but it’s still much better than the 25 I was earning a couple weeks ago.
Today is cross-training day and I will do that after we take Blue to the vet this morning. Tomorrow I have 4 miles to run! We won’t be able to do much this weekend outside the home with Blue still healing, he has to be watched pretty closely (devil child). I’m hoping for a good week! And then at next Saturday’s meeting, I’ve been asked to speak. Of course I said yes. If they want to hear me talk about my journey, I will gladly share.
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!