Happy humid Saturday! It is a hot and humid day here, par for the course for the next 3 months. YAY…. <insert sarcasm here>
At WW this morning, we talked about breakfast and how important it is. I absolutely agree. I know that if I don’t have breakfast, I am super hungry all day. I need that first meal of the day to start my day off right. I probably have breakfast 5 or 6 days a week. This is really a pretty good average.
This last week, I went way over my points. WAY over. It was an off week, but somehow I managed to have a loss. I was really surprised. I even felt like I had gained. But, the numbers don’t lie….
Things I did right this week are:
- I really feel like I didn’t do much right this week since I went so far over my points, but one thing I did do was have fruits and veggies every day.
- Lots of water.
- I ran 5 times this week – not bad after coming off a month of running every day.
- Despite going so far over my points, I still tracked everything I ate – the good, the bad, and the ugly…
What I will focus on this week:
- I am working on a running / workout plan that will incorporate 3-4 days of running a week, some strength training, and yoga. I feel like I need to make an actual plan.
- I will try my hardest to stay within my points this week.
- After the topic of breakfast at the meeting this morning, I am anxious to change up my breakfast. I either have oatmeal, or a banana and peanut butter, or eggs with salsa. I need to try something else for variety.
- I am getting close to the 25 pound mark and I hope to see that in the next month!
My activity points where the lowest they’ve been in over a month. When I was home on Thursday during Tropical Storm Andrea, I was still active by cleaning the kitchen. I would like to try and hit at least 40 a week, so I missed that by 6 points this week…
After the meeting this morning, I had met my friend Linda for coffee. We met in 2011 at the Thursday WW meeting and have kept in touch since then. She’s such a sweetheart and it was nice to catch up with her.
Have a great weekend!
Do you eat breakfast every day? What is your go-to breakfast?