What a long week this short week was. Anyone else feel that way? Thank goodness it’s over and its now the weekend. Once again, I was up dark and early for WW and my weigh-in. I knew going in this morning that there would be a gain and that’s okay. It was just one of those weeks. I was over on my points and there was stress. That is a gain the making. However, I was pleasantly surprised that I did not gain more than I did. See? There’s a bright side to everything. Also, looking back over my weigh-ins, this is the first gain I’ve had in 7 weeks!
Things I did right this week are:
- I tracked every day except Wednesday. Yay for tracking 6 out of 7 days in a crazy, holiday week.
- I finished my #mayruneveryday challenge – 31 runs in 31 days for a total of 56.66 miles.
- For each bad choice I made last week, I tried to make another good choice. If you’re bad on a meal, don’t throw in the towel on the whole day. One meal at a time, is my theory.
What I will focus on this week:
- Tracking every day is my biggest priority this week.
- If this week is another stressful one, I will do my best to not cave just because I’m stressed.
- Water is my friend. Thinking about keeping a jug of water in the fridge with fresh squeezed lemon in it just to be different when I’m home.
- Hoping to get back to yoga this month now that my month of running challenge is over. However, I still plan to run. A lot.
Another very active week and a total of 45 activity points! They add up quickly when I run every day, that’s for sure.
Today is the Live Life Active event at my WW center, and many others all over! I’m speaking at 3pm about what else, running… I’m taking some (maybe all?) of my medals and share my running journey. I have an idea of what I’m going to say, but in all honestly, I’m just going to wing it. Wish me luck!
I already ran today, after being stung by a wasp walking out my front door. It hurt like crazy. Stupid wasp. But I still had a great run, speedy even!
I hope you all have a great weekend, whatever your plans may be!