Good morning! How are things in your world today? Saturday is my favorite day of the week, no surprise there. I’m still on a roll, haven’t missed a WW meeting yet! Beverly was a treat as always at this morning’s “party”… So how did I do this week?
I expected more out of this week, but I’m still happy about it. I am now just 1 pound away from my 10% goal. I had really hoped to make it there today. Next week!
Things I did right this week are:
- I ran two days this week which is pretty amazing following a half marathon. My legs were feeling so great Monday and Tuesday, and I was inspired by the #runforboston movement going around so I joined in.
- Learned about Fitlife Foods, freshly prepared healthy meals!
- I did very well with lunches and snacks this week, taking them every day.
- Drank more water than ever this week, mostly because of the running and the heat.
What I will focus on this week:
- Grocery shopping is in order tomorrow morning, to stock up on everything for the week. Being prepared = Success.
- Make the Balsamic Asparagus and Cherry Tomato Salad recipe in this week’s WW Weekly. It looks SOOOO good!
- Still craving salads, so I will prepare chicken and shrimp to have on hand for the week.
- Continue to be active even though the awful heat is back. That is when I start to struggle with it, so I need to get creative.
- Still hoping to get back to hot yoga… (isn’t it ironic that I want to go to hot yoga even when it’s hot outside??)
This past week was a stellar one for activity points. I earned 44 points for the week, 27 of them were just from the half marathon last Sunday. It’s crazy to think I earned in just under 3 hours time what I might normally earn in a full week.
What are your plans this weekend? Tell me how you will be active this weekend!