I am doing a happy dance today because it’s SATURDAY! I’ve already been to my WW meeting, Starbucks for a delicious Blonde Roast coffee, Publix for the weekly shopping, AND I have dinner in the crockpot. Even more exciting than that is that I fully intend to plant myself on the couch today and read, read, read.
So…. last night I anticipated a weight gain. Bloat much? Holy evil bloated woman. I just knew it, and I ended up being right. But, it was not much of a gain at all, which tells me that if evil bloated woman hadn’t taken over, I would have had a loss….
Really not much of a gain, certainly not worth fretting over.
Things I did right this week are:
- Did bridge repeats Sunday and Wednesday which really racks up activity points. It’s hard work but it’s making me stronger and I enjoy it.
- Went to hot yoga once, which is less than I wanted, but I was happy to make it that one day.
- Water was definitely my friend this week.
- Took lunch 3 of 5 days.
What I will focus on this week:
- I want to get back to salads this week… Even the simplest little salad of baby spinach, red onion, tomato, oil, and vinegar as a side to dinner hits the spot. I love the flavors.
- Bridge repeats tomorrow and Wednesday leading up to the Iron Girl Half Marathon next weekend! I really like going to the bridge on Sunday mornings when there aren’t too many people out.
- My last month of hot yoga is up so I need to figure out what I’m going to do about that. I want to continue because I’ll really miss it if I don’t go. It really makes a difference in so many ways.
- I stocked up on fruits and veggies for the week and have several meals already planned. I love being ready for the week ahead, it makes each day easier with one less thing to think about (such as what’s for dinner….)
I ended the week with 25 activity points. I seem to be pretty consistent on that range of points so it may be time to challenge myself a little bit more and see if I can hit 30.
That’s pretty much it for now! Another week in the books and I’m very pleased with my progress.
How do you decide what to spend on a fitness activity and if it’s worth it? Do you skip a month and then go back?