Happy Saturday! This week has been a very busy one so my blogging has been off. My Aunt Darlene is in town from California and we’ve been enjoying her time here. This has also meant a lot of eating out. Thankfully I ran Sarasota Half Marathon the day before she arrived and then her second day here, we went to Universal Studios for the day. I earned A LOT of activity points for the week to help make up for all the food. Am I skipping out on the food? No way! I’m enjoying every bite, every taste, and will get back to my regularly scheduled tracking after she leaves.
I knew I’d be up at weigh-in this morning, but I was pleasantly surprised at how little I was up. One pound is all I gained. ONE POUND!! Works for me!
Things I did right this week are:
- Knowing we are eating out just about once a day while my aunt is in town, the meals I have at home are on point.
- Water whenever possible.
- I did not make it to hot yoga this week, so as far as my WW week, the only miles logged were the half marathon last Sunday and walking around Universal. Every mile counts!
- Breakfast every morning to start the day off right.
What I will focus on this week:
- Enjoying time with family while my aunt is here until Wednesday. We’re going out to dinner tonight and having a big family dinner at my mom’s tomorrow.
- Hoping to get back to hot yoga. I only half one week left of unlimited classes left so I want to go 2 or 3 times if possible.
- Stock up on fruits and veggies at the store. Our fridge is running low this week….
- I started this week off on a good note and ran the Memorial Bridge this morning for some #irongirl bridge repeats and finished 2 minutes faster than last time. That bridge is NOT going to get the best of me.
I had a stellar week on my ActiveLink thanks to the half marathon and our day at Universal… 45 activity points earned for the whole week. Normally I would never eat all those, in addition to my 49 weekly points, but this week I am positive I did.
I am feeling very strong this week. My clothes are fitting looser and I just feel better all over. It’s those non-scale victories that keep me going.
If the weather cooperates tomorrow morning, I would love to get a run in before our big family dinner. I am so glad it’s the weekend and I’m going to enjoy every minute of it!
How often do you let yourself splurge and not worry about it?