I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites with you weekly, in the form of a top ten list. One of my favorite things about reading blogs is getting to know the people behind them, their likes and dislikes.
My bestie Angelina is also taking part in Top Ten Tuesday, so be sure to hop on over to Run.Chew.Sparkle and see what she’s sharing today.
Today, I’m talking music. If you know me, you know I *LOVE* country music. If you don’t know me, well now you know! I have always loved it and I could listen to it ALL. DAY. LONG. In fact, if I’m home working, it’s on. In my car, it’s on.
So, here is my Top Ten list of favorite county songs that are out right now.
1o. My Church by Maren Morris
9. Came Here To Forget by Blake Shelton
8. Record Year by Eric Church
7. Peter Pan by Kelsea Ballerina
6. Somewhere On A Beach by Dierks Bentley
5. American Country Love Song by Jake Owen
4. Think of You by Chris Young and Cassadee Pope
3. You Should Be Here by Cole Swindell
2. Lights Come On by Jason Aldean
1. H.O.L.Y. by Florida Georgia Line
What is on your Top Ten list for music right now?
Do you want to join in? Tag #TopTenTuesday!