Happy Tuesday! Time for another round of Top Ten Tuesday and this week is all about concerts. I have been to a lot of concerts over the years and it may be hard to pick and choose just ten, but I’ll give it my best shot.
While most people think I just love country music, I love many kinds of music and my concert attendance has proven that!
10. Rascal Flatts – this one was great because in 2005-sh, hubby got me in to see a special small performance put on by Rascal Flatts at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino in Tampa. I loved it! Maybe not considered an actual concert, but I’ll consider it as one.
9. Def Leppard – I want to say I was 19 or 20 when I saw Def Leppard in concert in Houston, in the round. What a show that was.
8. Heart – We got to see them several years ago at Universal Orlando. Amazing music, amazing voices, amazing talent.
7. Daughtry – We’ve seen Daughtry 6 times now (I think?) and I always love his concerts. Some are better than others, given the venue and the acoustics, so to date I probably loved him the most at Ruth Eckerd Hall, the same year we got to meet him before the show.
6. Cole Swindell – Hubby worked his magic to get us tickets to see him earlier this year at the Strawberry Festival. It was perfect and I loved hearing him since “You Should Be Here” live.
5. Dierks Bentley – Dierks can entertain, no doubt about it. He really interacts with the crowd and puts on a hell of a show. We saw him a couple years ago at the Amphitheatre in Tampa, which by the way is my least favorite venue for a concert in Tampa. Totally worth it.
4. Eric Church – we lucked into these tickets thanks to my friend Debbie who couldn’t use them. I always say Eric Church is bad ass and he proved that with this concert. I will definitely see him again live.
3. George Strait – I saw him year after year at the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo. King George is a class act and just amazing in concert.
2. Lady Gaga – I saw her with my sister-in-law at Amalie Arena in Tampa. Say what you will about Lady Gaga but she puts on one heck of a show and has not only an amazing voice, but is also a wonderful piano player.
1. Bon Jovi – I’ve been lucky enough to see them 3 times now thanks to hubby. Bon Jovi is one of the few performers I will spend extra money on for concert tickets for floor seats. One year, hubby worked his magic yet again and got us up on the side stage. My heart almost couldn’t take being that close to Jon Bon Jovi. AMAZING. This was also the concert that I got my most favorite photo ever at….
What is on your list of top ten concerts? Be sure to visit Run.Chew.Sparkle and see what is on her list!