We all know I love Best Damn Race, but I thought I would break it down for you…. I have created the ABC’s of Best Damn Race after having a great time at the Leftover 5K over the weekend.
For your reading pleasure….. Enjoy!
– Ambassadors! Well, I am a little biased with this one, but BDR has some pretty fabulous Ambassadors who help promote the events and share discount codes.
– Beer! Ice cold beer awaits you after you finish.
– Charity! Each race city partners with a charity to race money for an important cause.
– Expo! Packet pick-up is always fun at the BDR Expo with vendors and a chance to pick up last
minute race essentials.
– Friends! Nothing more fun than running the Best Damn Race
with great friends.
– Goodie bag! Who doesn’t love a bag full of goodies from a race?
– Host hotel in each city. Stay close to the start line so you can get a good night’s sleep before the race.
– Kegs! Not really, but there is ice cold beer as mentioned above.
– Leftover 5k! How many races do you know that have an end of season fun race with leftover medals and shirts AND an inflatable water slide?
– Medals! Each year, a new and creative medal is designed for each event. And the challenge medals? Always awesome!
– New Orleans! The newest destination
for BDR is New Orleans and after a fun first year in the Big Easy, they will be back for more in March 2018.
– Photos! Some of the most fun race photos I’ve ever been in have been from Best Damn Race. And there’s a good chance you’ll get them for FREE!**
– Quick! As in, you’ll run BDR
damn quick and get to the beer!
– Race results! Download a certificate complete with your finish time, place, and more!
– Safety Harbor is where it all started. Join in the fun on February 3, 2018 (and celebrate my birthday one day late!).
– Treat yourself to a massage after you cross that finish line… You deserve it!
– Unique registration! You have a chance to register for as little as $1 when registration opens.
– Volunteer! BDR has some of the best volunteers. As a volunteer you get a Volunteer t-short, a goodie bag, and the fun of cheering on and helping thousands of runners.
– Women’s cut shirts! Each year the shirt design is different AND there are women’s cut just for us!
-Xcitement! Okay, so I changed the spelling to make this work, but it really is an exciting event.
– Yell your heart out! Support runners along the course with your very own cheer station and have a chance to win $1000 for the Best Damn Cheer station.
– Zzzzzzz….. As in you’ll sleep great after a fun morning of Best Damn Race, beer, bling, and a post-race massage!