When it seems like everything is going wrong, or there is too much stress, it is easy to fall victim to negative thinking. I hate negative thinking and I try my best to not do it because you can always find something to be positive about. Today seems like a good day to share what I am currently thankful for…
- I am always thankful for my hubby. We both work so hard and sometimes our real time together is few and far between. Last week our quick getaway was perfect timing and very much needed. We need to find a way to do that more often.
- I am thankful for the ability to run. I need to run and every time I get out there, I am so happy to be able to. It’s been almost a year since my sciatica and those 6 weeks or so that I could hardly move, let alone run, were absolutely miserable. You know that saying…. One day I won’t be able to run. Today is not that day. One of the many reasons I run…. Because I can.
- I am thankful for the confidence I have found this year. I am naturally shy and this blog has really helped me come out my shell and not question my abilities as much as I have in the past. I have met some pretty fabulous people and I’ve done things that take me out of my comfort zone, like speaking at the WW Live Life Active event.
- I am thankful for coffee. It seems trivial, but I am being serious. Coffee is a wonderful thing and in my world, it’s absolutely necessary. No coffee, no workee.
- I am thankful for my strengths. I know that I am a strong-willed woman and I have goals and I am determined. My husband says I am stubborn, and maybe I am. But I am not afraid to stand up for what I believe, fight for what I want, and bust my butt to reach my goals.
What are you thankful for today?