I’ve been wanting to pull my slow cooker out for awhile now and we’ve been on the go so much, it just hasn’t happened. Writing this post means it will happen soon, though, because now I am hungry!
Today’s Top Ten is all about slow-cooker recipes. Some are mine, some I have seen and want to try. At the end of the day, I love food, I love to eat, and I love to make recipes that make for tasty leftovers. I have yet to make a slow cooker meal that doesn’t do just that.
10. Spiced Slow Cooker Applesauce – on my list to try!
9. Honey-Garlic Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs – on my list to try!
8. Crock Pot Italian Sloppy Joe
7. Embarrassingly Easy Crock Pot Salsa Chicken Thighs
6. Crock Pot Minestrone Soup – on my list to try!
5. Slow Cooker Apple Butter – on my list to try!
4. Healthier Buffalo Chicken Mac N’ Cheese
3. Slow Cooker Chicken
2. Slow-Cooker Pork Carnitas
1. Super Easy Pulled Pork
What is your favorite slow cooker recipe?