Happy Tuesday! It’s a new month and we have fun topics scheduled for October. We are starting the month off with PUMPKIN!
I love pumpkin. All things pumpkin. Fall is my favorite time of year and I am that person that gets excited about pumpkin everything, so this will be a very easy list for me to share. Most of these are guilty pleasures, but you only live once, right?!
Ready? Let’s get to it!
10. Pumpkin Munchkins from Dunkin Donuts – I may have lived on these during marathon training. They are SO yummy. Paired with a big glass of chocolate milk, I am in heaven.
9. Pumpkin Scones – I love scones, period. but pumpkin scones are pretty amazing. Especially warm.
8. Trader Joe’s Honey Roasted Pumpkin Ravioli – When I first saw these I didn’t think I would like them. I was wrong. I make a parmesan, butter, and olive oil sauce for them. DELICIOUS.
7. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Butter – Better than apple butter, pumpkin butter is delicious on a warm toasted English muffin.
6. Pumpkin Cheesecake – My mom makes the most amazing pumpkin cheesecake in the whole world. Seriously, it’s the best. She needs to make one soon… She does a graham cracker crust on the bottom which I love.
5. Pumpkin Fluff – This is a recipe I heard about back when I belonged to Weight Watchers. It’s so easy to make and delicious too. A box of any flavor sugar-free pudding mix (I always used butterscotch), a can of pumpkin puree, some fat free milk, and pumpkin pie spice. Mix it all up and let it chill. Top with fat free whipped topping. It’s an easy dessert to make and fun to take to parties.
4. Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Bread m\Mix – I usually make this several times in the fall and winter. It’s so good when it comes out of the oven – add a little warm honey butter to it for some added sweetness. You can also make muffins out of it.
3. Pumpkin Beer – Blue Moon Harvest Pumpkin Ale to be exact. I haven’t had one yet this year so I need to get on that.
2. Pumpkin Swirl Iced Coffee from Dunkin Donuts – In years past, I have not been a fan of cold pumpkin coffee beverages but I had not tried the Pumpkin Swirl Iced Coffee. Let me tell you, it is AMAZING. And since it’s still HOT here in Florida, it’s a perfect cold beverage. Add in some cream and sugar and it’s perfect.
1. Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks – Yep, I love them. Ironically, I haven’t had one yet this season but I plan to this week. I’ve been holding off on it because I know I’ll go crazy with it. I prefer mine with soy milk because it makes it so creamy. Mmmmm….
What is your favorite pumpkin treat? Be sure to visit Run.Chew.Sparkle for her list. She loves pumpkin like I do so I bet our list will be similar!