Anyone who knows me, knows about Blue. He is so darn cute, I just have to talk about him and post pictures of him. Fun facts about Blue:
- Blue is a Red Merle Miniature Australian Shepherd.
- Blue’s birthday is Jan. 15, 2010.
- We named him Blue because he has one blue eye.
- Nicknames include Little Boy Blue, Snuggle Boy, Blucifer, Mr. Saucy Pants, and Buddy – all can be used in one day depending on what kind of trouble he’s getting into or if he’s being a little lover.
- He weighs approx. 27 pounds.
- He is HIGH energy and loves to run and play.
- He loves to go for car rides.
- He is my walking buddy – he will walk and walk with me, mile after mile. He also loves to run, but that needs practice.
- He has a baby face when he’s tired. His ears go back and he just looks so sweet and innocent.
- Around 8:30 everynight, he gets tired and will lay on the the sofa and fall asleep. This is when he turns into Snuggle Boy.
- He likes to sleep on the pillow above my head at night. Mike says it looks like I’m wearing a hat.
- Blue loves to go to Starbucks. They give him treats there.
- I love how it looks like he’s laughing and smiling when he’s super happy.
- He loves to learn new – he craves it, in fact. Teach him something new and he’ll pick it up super fast.
- He loves to go to the park and he loves to play with other dogs.
- He is my little boy and he is incredibly spoiled. He is our only child.
I could probably go on and on… Here are 2 pictures I took today…