It has been forever since I have done a Happiness Is post. It can be so easy to get wrapped up in daily frustrations and it’s nice to remind ourselves of things that make us happy. So, here goes!
- Quality time with hubby! Last weekend after a fun day at CFLBlogCon, hubby just happened to be in Orlando as well for work. We went to Downtown Disney and then had dinner and fun at Dave & Buster’s. We are always so busy, it’s so nice when we get to spend time together.
- Knowing that there is a Trader Joe’s not too far from me. Seems silly, but it really does make me happy. I can’t wait to make time to get down there. So many things I want to buy.
- Hubby and I will celebrate our 11th anniversary in less than 2 weeks! How is it possible that we have been married for 11 years already? It really is a blur sometimes. I love hubby!
- Saturday is the first day of fall. I. Love. Fall. It’s my favorite season, I love the colors, the flavors, the scents. I wish it could be fall all year long. Even better than the first day of fall will be our first cooler day. I long for a day without humidity.
- The occasional feeling of all my hard work paying off. There are days when I feel like it’s all for nothing and then there are days when I get that feeling, however small or brief it may be, that it’s not for nothing.
- The iOS 6.0 upgrade for my iPhone. Yes, I’m geeky like that. Can I just say how much I love the maps? So cool.
- Tonight is my first Yelp Elite event and I’m really looking forward to it. It’s at Howl-O-Scream at Busch Gardens, which hubby and I have actually never been to. We’ve tried a few times and crazy busy traffic always stopped us from going. I am excited that hubby is my +1 and will get to go with me. (and can I just say that if you don’t use Yelp, you need to!)
What are you happy about this week? I hope you’ll share!