I love October. It’s fall, the weather will hopefully get cooler, and hubby and I celebrate our anniversary on the 6th (12 years this month!). I was already contemplating what to do for my #goalgetter2013 challenge this month back in early September when I saw a post from fellow blogger Katy Widrick and my contemplating was over.
Katy is hosting another blogging challenge this month, after a very successful challenge back in February that I took part in as well. It was a great time and I was able to do some tweaking on my blog. Just coming off FLBlogCon, my brain has been in overdrive and Katy’s timing is perfect. So, I am taking a step back from my health/fitness goals and I’m going to focus on making my blog better.
I have a good idea of things I want to work on for my blog, in no particular order….
- Create a media kit
- Work on an editorial calendar
- Decide on a new look for my blog
- Work on SEO
- Create a vlog series
- Check links on older blogs to make sure they still work
This will be a good start for updating my almost 3 year old blog. My blog has grown so much this past year, I hope that it will continue to grow as I do. This tiny little space I’ve created on the internet is my baby and is an extension of me. There is so much I want to do with it.
Are you interested in joining in? There are a couple places you can find info on this challenge and I would LOVE for you to join in!
Are you new to my Goalgetter2013 posts? Here is my progress for the year so far….
- Goalgetter2013 – January
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in January?
- Goalgetter2013 – February
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in February?
- Goalgetter2013 – March
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in March?
- Goalgetter2013 – April
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in April?
- Goalgetter2013 – May
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in May?
- Goalgetter2013 – June
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in June?
- Goalgetter2013 – July
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in July?
- Goalgetter2013 – August
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in August?
- Goalgetter2013 – September
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in September?
Goals are most successful when broken up into smaller goals! Post a picture on Instagram on the last day of each month to show how you are working toward achieving your goals! Use the hashtag #goalgetter2013.
If you’d like to take part in this challenge and have another way to keep yourself accountable this year, you should definitely join in! Visit the #goalgetter2013 Facebook page today!
For more inspiration, visit these blogs… These are the gals who put this challenge together:
- Mom Running On Empty
- Back At Square Zero
- Noshing On Asphalt
- Sneakers and Fingerpaints
- Mindy’s Fitness Journey
- Run With Kate
- Road Runner Girl
- Rebecca Roams
What are your goals for October? If you have a blog and will be joining the #Octoblog challenge, be sure to let me know!