Here we are, the last month of the year. 2013 started off quickly and the summer months dragged on by. Once fall arrived, it became a blur again. And now, I am sharing my last goal for the year, when really I feel like I still have so many I could do.
All along, this year has been about taking better care of myself, losing weight, and getting in better shape. I went back to WW on Jan. 1st with every intention of giving it my best this year. And I have. I set a goal weight of 140 pounds and a loss of 38 pounds for the year. It seemed entirely possible and for much of the year, I was sure I would make it. Now, with just 4 weeks to go, I have 11.4 pounds standing in my way. I could say that my goal is to lose 11.4 pounds by Dec. 31, but that would be setting myself up for failure and I refuse to do that. So, here is my goal for December.
I am going to do my best to focus on tracking, eating healthy as much as I can (given what month this is….), stay accountable, and being active as much as possible. I have the tools I need to do this, so I will put them to good use.
All things are possible!
Are you new to my Goalgetter2013 posts? Here is my progress for the year so far…
- Goalgetter2013 – January
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in January?
- Goalgetter2013 – February
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in February?
- Goalgetter2013 – March
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in March?
- Goalgetter2013 – April
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in April?
- Goalgetter2013 – May
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in May?
- Goalgetter2013 – June
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in June?
- Goalgetter2013 – July
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in July?
- Goalgetter2013 – August
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in August?
- Goalgetter2013 – September
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in September?
- Goalgetter2013 – October
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in October?
- Goalgetter2013 – November
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in November?
Goals are most successful when broken up into smaller goals! Post a picture on Instagram on the last day of each month to show how you are working toward achieving your goals! Use the hashtag #goalgetter2013.
Visit the #goalgetter2013 Facebook page today!
For more inspiration, visit these blogs… These are the gals who put this challenge together:
- Mom Running On Empty
- Back At Square Zero
- Noshing On Asphalt
- Sneakers and Fingerpaints
- Mindy’s Fitness Journey
- Run With Kate
- Road Runner Girl
- Rebecca Roams
Have you set a goal for December? Please share!