I first posted about BattleFrog last month and promised more information on this new obstacle race series.
Here are the important details:
- Obstacle course designed by Navy Seals.
- BattleFrog 15K with 25+ obstacles.
- BullFrog 5K with 15 obstacles.
- TadPole, designed for younger racers, a 1K with 10 obstacles.
- Earn a cool medal and t-shirt.
- Run it solo or form a team.
Whatever way you do it, you will test your limits!
You will climb, crawl, and jump. There’s even a paintball gallery. And of course, there is mud.
For my local readers, BattleFrog will be in Orlando March 14 and 15th and NOW is your chance to WIN an entry. Follow this link for giveaway options and enter today!
Registration fees go up on 2/28/15 so make sure you register before then! And because I’m feeling generous today, you can use my discount code CrazyLife and save 15%! (this is only for the Orlando event, general wave times.)
To find out where and where BattleFrog will be near YOU, visit BattleFrog today!