I thought it would be fun to do a Food Edition of Fun Fact Friday. Since I love food so much, it seems like it would be a good topic. Who doesn’t love food?
- It would be impossible to pick one favorite food since there is so much I love. Very high on the list, however, is pizza. More specifically, a pizza with pepperoni and sautéed onions. The greasier the better.
- My favorite healthy meal is broiled tilapia with zucchini, olive oil, and basil. It’s so simple to make, filling, and full of flavors that I love.
- My least least favorite food is American cheese. I know I’ve discussed this before, but it is the most disgusting thing EVER.
- My favorite vegetable is zucchini. Broiled, sautéed, in soup, you name it. Very versatile and so good.
- My least favorite vegetable is probably cauliflower. I want to like it, but I just don’t.
- My favorite snack is currently baby carrots and basil pesto hummus.
- My favorite type of food is Italian. Being Italian helps this, especially one who’s mother cooks the most amazing Italian food ever. My second favorite type of food is Mexican.
- If I had to choose salty or sweet, I would probably choose salty. But if you give me the opportunity to mix salty and sweet, even better!
- My favorite salad includes romaine lettuce, artichoke hearts, tomato, red onion, cucumbers, and banana peppers with oil and vinegar. It goes with everything!
- My favorite fruit is probably mango. I love fresh ones, but they are so messy, so I usually buy frozen mango chunks and have them throughout the week.
- My least favorite meal of the day is breakfast. It seems like the most rushed and the one I have to make myself eat.
- My favorite meal of the day is dinner. It’s meal I have the most time to prepare and the one that I am the most creative with.
- My favorite way to cook a meal is in the slow cooker. I love how the house smells when something cooks all day and it’s so easy.
- I am a dessert girl. I have to have something sweet at night. I like to keep pineapple cake on hand, or Smart Ones frozen desserts, or even fruit such as sliced banana with fat free cool whip. Mmmmmm…..
Share a fun food fact about yourself with me!