Fun Fact Friday
I am SOOOO glad it’s Friday. This week, the first full week back after two short holiday weeks, has been incredibly long. Fun Fact Friday is a great way to celebrate the fact that the week is coming to an end. Thank goodness.
- Since getting my fantabulous Keurig after Christmas, I have only been to Starbucks once. They may go out of business without me.
- This weekend is my first 5K of the year, the Glow Run 5K in St. Petersburg. I’m pretty excited because hubby is doing it with me. Working on #10in2013, baby!
- I totally splurged on myself this week. Since the new Kindle Fire HD came out, I’ve been thinking about it. I love my Kindle Fire, but I am a bit of a technology geek so I love when new things come out. After looking at them, I realized for a little bit more I could get an iPad Mini and it would do so much more than the Kindle. So… I am now the proud owner of an iPad Mini. I. Love It. I’ve downloaded all my favorite apps (including one for iPad called Paper – go now – get it – it’s awesome) including the Kindle and Nook apps. Now I have more ways to read. It’s all about options. Do you like the picture on my lock screen? One of the pictures I took at the last Daughtry concert. Yea….
- I did not get to see my friend for lunch on Monday as I mentioned in last week’s Fun Fact Friday, so I was sad about that. We really need to get together soon.
- It’s been 11 days since I went back to Weight Watchers and I have tracked my foods and activity every single day. If you bite it, write it. It’s the truth and it’s all about being accountable.
- 20 years ago in April, we moved here from Texas. It’s the longest I’ve ever lived in one state. The area has changed so much since we first moved here.
- My Aunt Darlene is coming out in March. I am so excited to see her and can’t wait to spend time with her. I am a lucky girl to have so many wonderful aunts and their visits always make me happy.
- Our Christmas tree is still up. It’s not decorated, but it’s still up. I need hubby to take it apart and put it away.
- I am dying to go back down to Trader Joe’s, but I must not let myself buy any cookie butter. I have a half a jar in the cabinet that talks to me daily. I calculated the points and at 2 points per tablespoon, it’s not terrible but I am afraid I won’t be able to stop at one.
- With all the books I have – hardcover, paperback, and Kindle, I wouldn’t have to buy a single one to complete my goal of reading 40 for the year. But I will. You can never have to many books.
What is one fun fact you’d like to share about yourself? I hope you have a fantastic weekend!