Am I the only one having a hard time remembering what day it is this week? Having a holiday during the week sure confuses me. On Tuesday, I thought it was Sunday. I thought Wednesday was Monday. Thank goodness today really is Friday. Despite being a short work week for the holiday, the rest of the week was s-l-o-w.
Time for Fun Fact Friday!!!
- Since hubby bought me Adobe Photoshop Elements 11, I’ve been having fun making my own graphics. Like the fun one you see above. It’s fun, right? Not the most spectacular graphic in the world because I’m still learning how to use the program, but I like it.
- I’m pretty excited about turning 41 next month, and I’m not being sarcastic. I am determined to make it one heck of a year.
- My dad’s cousin Gene and his wife Bea come down from New Jersey every January and stay for 2-3 months. The running joke is that they leave at 4:30am on January 1st whether Bea is ready or not. I always look forward to their time here, they are two of my favorite people. They arrived on Wednesday and stopped by yesterday. Yay!
- I just found out that Coach makes iPhone cases. I want one.
- Our Christmas tree and decorations are still up. I meant to take them down on New Years Day but that never happened. I have to take them down this weekend but I bet I come up with every excuse not to do it.
- There is a good chance I will get to have lunch with a dear friend on Monday, one who I have not seen in far too long. This makes me happy.
- I love our new Keurig machine and want to buy every flavor K-cup there is. Is it possible for one person to have too many K-cups? I think not.
- Prior to getting my Kindle Fire a year ago, I would only read one book at a time. Now I have 2-3 books going at a time and wonder why I only read one at a time before.
- 13 is one of my favorite numbers so I am pretty excited about it being 2013. I think it’s going to be a great year.
- I found out last night that I made Yelp Elite again for 2013!! See?! 2013 is already a great year!
Share a fun fact of your own with me today!