1. It is my current goal to get up to 100 followers on Twitter.
2. While I have not been having Starbucks everyday, I have gone over my goal of once a week. I have issues.
3. I do not have a fear of sharks. I would probably change my mind if I were to come face to face with one in the ocean, but I think they are pretty cool.
4. I don’t think I could ever travel to another country by myself. I probably wouldn’t be able to go to a movie by myself either.
5. I don’t like swings, they make me sick.
6. I am super excited about my niece’s dance recital in June. She is going to be the cutest one there, of course.
7. When I was really little, I wanted to be a teacher when I grew up because I thought it would be a lot of fun to write on a chalk board every day.
8. My husband thinks I purposely leave dryer sheet in his clothes. He brought one home yesterday and gave it to me.
9. I think our house is way too quiet when Blue is not there.
10. Hubby and I met at a bowling alley and he will forever refer to that bowling alley as “the scene of the crime”.