It has been forever and a day since I’ve done a Fun Fact Friday post. I honestly can’t even remember the last time I did one and something made me think about it today. So, here you go!
- This weekend, I am going to see The Fault In Our Stars with Jenna, all around fabulous sister-in-law and book blogger. If you haven’t read this book yet, you need to. It’s high on my list of favorite books ever. I am sure I will need tissue when we watch the movie.
- Last weekend, we finally went to Trader Joe’s in Tampa. I have been wanting to go since it opened but was dreading the craziness of it due to the limited parking. It was very busy when we went but they had parking control and it was easy peasy to get in and out. I still love Trader Joe’s as much as ever. I really can’t wait for the St. Petersburg location to open.
- I also got new running shoes last weekend and I absolutely love them. They are much brighter than my last pair, which were dark grey and pink, so when I run I feel like I have big clown feet. But I do love them. So much so that I got two pair. You know, since I’m going to run a bazillion miles to train for my first marathon in November. I felt like I was cheating on Brooks a little, but I love these Asics.
- Since hubby and I run just about every Sunday morning at our beloved Memorial Bridge in Clearwater, we are inviting anyone out who wants to join us. Some people like to run in groups and not alone, and we are there pretty much every Sunday morning, so the more the merrier. Any local folks want to join us?
- I love House. Did you watch it when it was on? I liked it then, but for some reason never watched it weekly or really kept up with it. But they have reruns on now and if it’s on, I want to watch it. He is such a jerk and boy does he have issues, but I still love him. Great show.
- We are going to see Daughtry tonight! (please don’t rain…) He’s in Tampa, co-headlining with the Goo Goo Dolls. This will be the 6th time to see him in concert, and I’m excited because my brother Nick and sister-in-law Jenna are going with us! Back in 2012 when we saw Daughtry, hubby surprised me and we got to meet them before the show. Total fan girl moment….
- As much as I love running, running in the Florida summer just plain stinks. We run in the morning around 5:30 and even then it’s too humid. It’s harder to run in the heat and humidity and it makes me feel like I am SO slow. I have to remind myself that it’s okay, just keep moving. One day it will be cool again. Just not for 4 months….
- We went to hot yoga last week and once again, I am reminded how much I need it. (can we say irony? I was just complaining about the heat outside…) I need a regular practice. It’s amazing how in that room, for 60 minutes, in the 105 degree heat, I can focus on just me and not worry. I can shut my over-active brain off and just be. Another thing I love about it? When hubby goes. It’s good for him too.
Can you share a fun fact about yourself with me today?