It’s the Friday before a holiday weekend, my favorite! I have three glorious, wonderful days off after today. There’s so much I can do, or I can choose to do absolutely nothing. The possibilities are endless. I love that. I need the extra day. This girl needs a break. And because I’m so excited about it being a holiday weekend, I decided it was the perfect time to share some fun facts!
- I have never listened to an audio book. My sister-in-law and I were discussing this last weekend and I couldn’t tell you why I’ve never listened to one. I could do it while I drive or run. So now I am trying to decide which book to choose as my very first one to listen to.
- Apparently the actual house from A Christmas Story in Cleveland is having a 5k / 10k this December. I saw this picture on Facebook yesterday. What a cool medal. It’s a major award! Seriously, I wish I was closer to Cleveland.
One week from tomorrow, I will be speaking at my Weight Watchers location as part of their Live Life Active event. To say that I am nervous is a HUGE understatement.
I follow @traderjoesinsider on Instagram and yesterday they posted this picture. Oh my goodness, I want to try these chips. They are probably high in points, but they sound amazing!
- Since I started running half marathons, I have been very firm about not doing a full marathon, I could never imagine doing one. A half marathon is hard enough. I now have this little voice in my head telling me I should maybe consider it. So, I am now possibly open to the idea of it. But 26.2 miles is insane, right? So far I’ve only been half crazy. We’ll see…. I’m not saying I will, but I’m not saying I won’t. Maybe.
- Our fabulous niece is staying over for a night next month when her mom and dad go see Heart in concert. The best part of all? She asked us if she could sleep over. I love that and I love that she likes staying over at our house. I adore her!
- I took my run outside this morning, saw a beautiful sunrise in the making, AND I have a new fastest pace time of 9:39. I was running like someone was chasing me, but I promise no one was. It was just really nice out and worlds better than the evil dreadmill.
- I am currently obsessed with sliced banana and fat free cool whip. Makes for a great 0 point dessert.
- We have to buy a new vacuum. This really isn’t a fun fact, because I don’t want to buy one, but ours has come to the end of it’s life. Having two Aussies who shed like crazy means that vacuum has worked very hard the last couple of years. RIP vacuum.
- I love the show Long Island Medium. We DVR the new ones every week. I think Theresa Caputo is so cool and she has an amazing gift. Yes, I believe in what she does. Call me crazy.
Can you share a fun fact about yourself with me today?