Friday! Friday! Friday! I am really excited about it being Friday this week. I know, I know…. I’m excited every week for Friday, but REALLY excited for this Friday. Let’s get to it.
- Tomorrow night hubby and I will see Daughtry for the fifth time. Hi, my name is Nanci, and I love Daughtry. He will be at Ruth Eckerd Hall with 3 Doors Down, who we have never seen. We saw Daughtry just last April for what was probably his best show yet. Here are couple photos from that night. You’re welcome.
- Sunday I am running the Gasparilla 8K, which will be my third race this month and will make four towards my #10in2013 challenge. I am not so excited about the warm weather and the chance of rain, but I am looking forward to a fun event and the run along Bayshore Boulevard in Tampa. Maybe I’ll be last year’s time? Maybe.
- Last night, I went to a book launch party with my fabulous sister-in-law / book blogger Jenna at Inkwood Books in Hyde Park. Kristen Simmons is a local author and has written the second book in her YA Lit trilogy Article 5. Kristen was adorable and her excitement and gratitude over her books was very endearing. I have not read the first book yet, so I bought it as well as the second one and of course I had them signed. Of course.
- My niece will be starting Kindergarten this fall. Holy. Cow. Jenna and I were discussing this last night. How can that be possible? Autumn is going to be even more adorable as a Kindergartner.
- I came across a new blog yesterday that reminds me so much of me and I can’t wait to read more and follow her. You should check it out… Word to Run By
- I want to cut my hair, it’s getting so long. But I also want to keep it long. I like being able to braid it for hot yoga and I have to be able to pull it back when I run. Decisions.
- A month from now, my Aunt Darlene will be here for about a week! I can’t wait to see her!!
- I am way behind on the 28 Day Blog Challenge that I am taking part in (#28DBC). So many great ideas to fine tune my blog and I will get to them…. It just may not happen within the 28 days of February. Katy Widrick is a rock star for putting this challenge on and sharing so many great tips, ideas, and advice.
- I have been thinking again about getting a bike. The thought of riding a bike always sounds way more fun than it actually is. It’s just not comfortable. But it would be great exercise.
- And because I’m totally in Daughtry-mode, I will leave you what is one of my favorite Daughtry videos. Enjoy!
Daughtry–Crawling Back To You