Fun Fact Friday
Friday, Friday! It’s finally Friday!!!! Are you as excited about this as I am? And since it’s Friday, that means it’s time for some fun facts from me.
- If I could have hair like any celebrity, it would be Jennifer Aniston. Her hair is always fabulous whether it’s short or long. I’d love to have her body, too, but that would require a lot of surgery.
- It takes 21 days to form a new habit. It has been 25 days since I went back to WW and I have tracked my foods every single day since and it has once again become second nature to track it. Whether I am at my computer, on my iPhone, or my iPad I have no excuse to not track.
- February is going to be a crazy busy month… Between Feb. 1st and March 1st, I have my birthday, 3 races, my blog birthday, a book signing, and 2 concerts.
- Hubby and I walked 3 nights in a row this week! The weather has been perfect for it!
- For the first time ever yesterday, I ate turkey sausage and it was delicious. I made a recipe from Skinnytaste for Italian Sloppy Joe’s for dinner – let’s just say there are leftovers for dinner tonight and I can’t wait to have it again.
- I am currently addicted to Pinterest. I have been on it for quite awhile but not always active. Recently I have been pinning everything. I love a good motivational quote, all things Marilyn, delicious looking recipes, and more.
- I bought a Big Bang Theory coffee mug online yesterday and can’t wait for it to come in. What better way to start my morning than with a Bazinga! cup of coffee!
- Speaking of coffee, I have perfected my cup of coffee and it’s 0 points. Coffee, 3 tbsp. of Almond Breeze, and 1 tsp. of sugar in the raw. I love the smell of coffee in the morning.
- My jeans are getting loose! I may have to buy new ones sooner than later, or dig into the depths of my closets for ones that didn’t fit last year.
- I am putting together some of my favorite WW-friendly recipes to share. When I enjoy a recipe, I love to share it because I know that I am always looking for new recipes. If you’d like to receive a copy of them, please leave me a comment below with your email address!
- Throwing in an extra one just for the heck of it… I thought ‘d share my favorite Marilyn Monroe quote.
Can you share a fun fact with me today? I hope you have a fantastic Friday and a wonderful weekend!