If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
What’s in Your Fridge?
1. List a few common items that can always be found in your fridge. Boneless skinless chicken breast, baby carrots, grapes, hummus, small baking potatoes, zucchini, mushrooms, eggs, and butter.
2. What kind of milk do you drink? Either fat free, 2%, soy, or almond. It all depends on what I’ll be using it for and what kind of mood I’m in. But I never, ever drink milk as a beverage, in a glass. I have it in cereal, oatmeal, shakes, coffee, or whatever recipes I need it for.
3. Do you prefer fresh or frozen vegetables? I prefer fresh, but I hate it when things go bad before I use them. So, frozen is what I usually get, that way I always have them on hand.
4. What do you currently have to drink in the fridge? Bottled water, ice tea (which my mom brought over and I’ll finish), Coke (BAD!!!), Gatorade (for hubby), and beer. **I’d just like to add that we rarely have soda in the fridge, we buy it when we have certain meals, such as pizza, which we had the other night.
5. How often do you clean out your refrigerator? As in, get rid of stuff as it goes bad? I try to do that when I grocery shop and put stuff away. Out with the old, in with the new. If you mean take EVERYTHING out, clean the shelves, etc…., I don’t do that nearly as often as I should. In fact, I need to do it now.
6. What’s the healthiest thing in it right now? Broccoli, carrots, hummus, grapes, boneless skinless chicken breasts.
7. What’s the most unhealthy thing in it right now? Yea, that would be the Coke and the beer.
8. What do you wish you had in it that you don’t have now? I think it’s pretty stocked right now. Anything else I wish I had in it I probably don’t need.
9. How often do you shop for groceries? I try to shop only once a week, usually on Sunday. But, there are times that I have to go mid-week depending on what we’re having that I may have forgotten or want to get fresh.
10. What’s the weirdest thing in your fridge right now? Nothing weird in there, that I know of.
Bonus: If you could choose one thing to put in the fridge and make it calorie-free what would it be? Cappuccino Fudge Blitz ice cream from Publix. Oh my, that would be fabulous.
Now it’s your turn! Don’t forget to answer the questions and come back to post a link in the comments section! Happy Monday!