If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
1. Where were you born? Did you grow up there? I was born in Long Beach, California and lived there till I was 3. I’ve lived in California, Texas, Maryland, and Florida. And an interesting fact, I’ve lived in each state twice.
2. Tell us about your favorite spot in your city. Living in Clearwater, FL, I am a sucker for the beach – palm trees, water, sunrises, and sunsets. However, the only time I get to the beach is when I’m running the causeway very early on a Sunday morning, or on the 4th of the month when my mom and I go to Crystal Beach for sunset in memory of my dad. Tell me this isn’t a breathtaking sunset…
3. Do you volunteer for any organizations? If so, will you tell us about it? Hubby and I very much like to help out and wish that we had the time and money to do more. We’ve volunteered for Habitat For Humanity through his work, we collected and donated Best way to find cheap buspar in Fresno to Toys For Tots last holiday season, and we were just approved as a “big couple” for Big Brothers Big Sisters.
4. Tell us about your favorite local restaurant. I’ll probably get some laughs out of this one, but we love Hooters, and the original one is not far from us. I am absolutely a beer and wings girl and they are our favorite. There is also a little BBQ restaurant about 20 minutes north of us called The Ozona Pig (which we lovingly call The Pig). The pulled pork is AMAZING.
5. Has your city ever experienced tragedy? If so, how did it recover? . I’ve been here 20 years and we’ve seen our share of storms, and one year we had 4 or 5 hurricanes.
6. Share at least one unique thing about your neighborhood. When we bought our house in 1993, we were told they were going to put a county park adjacent to our street corner on what had to have been the largest empty lot still in our county. Finally, the park opened in 2010 and we love it. It’s so nice to have a park within walking distance of our house.
7. If you could do one small thing to change your community, what would you do? Trying hard to stay away from politics, but being a small business owner myself, I think it would be nice if Clearwater were a little more business-friendly.
8. The Powerball is currently up to 400 million dollars. Would you move to a different place if you won? Hubby and I both moved around a lot when we were younger, so when we bought our house, we knew we would be here for the long haul. If we won the Powerball (please, oh please, let us win!!) we would fix up our house the way we’ve wanted to since we bought it and pay it off. We’d be set!
Now it’s your turn to answer this week’s questions! Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments! Happy Monday!