I’m linking up again this week with Mar, Courtney, and Cynthia for the Friday Five. This week we get to pick our topic, so I’m going to do weekend plans. Is it just me or has this been a long week? I’m definitely ready for a couple days off!
1. I love starting my weekends with my Weight Watchers meeting. Even though it’s very early in the morning, it’s always nice to catch up with everyone. The meeting is like a reset for me, it’s the start of a new week.
2. Tomorrow afternoon, I get to take my niece to an advance screening of Dolphin Tale 2. I am so excited about this opportunity, thanks to being part of the Dolphin Tale 2 Blogger Crew. We also get to go on a tour of the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.
3. Sunday morning run with hubby friends. I am very lucky that hubby runs with me when I am out super early. The past several Sundays. I’ve also been lucky to have a couple friends join us. And this Sunday, we’re going to change up the location for some new scenery and run my 6 planned miles over the new Courtney Campbell Trail which runs along part of the causeway. Hubby, Corinna, Caitlyn and I will be running our little hearts out!
4. Starbucks after our run is the best thing ever. Ironically, there will still be a Starbucks close by to go to afterwards. I earn that treat and always enjoy it.
5. Nap time. I am looking forward to going home after our run, showering, and napping. I’ll probably curl up with a book for a bit and that will surely put me to sleep even quicker. Napping after a long run on Sunday is so nice.
What do you have planned for this weekend?