Happy Tuesday! Only two days into this week and it seems like it should be over already. I almost forgot to do my Top Ten Tuesday post!
Since I’m in the midst of mini-run streak, which I hope to keep going, I am all about motivational quotes right now. Even if I’m getting in just a mile a day to keep moving, I still need that little oomph to get me out the door and run. Especially in this heat. OH BOY is it hot and humid here…
So, here is my Top Ten list of favorite running quotes right now.
10. FEAR – Forget Everything And Run
9. I run because I really like food.
8. No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.
7. Running, cheaper than therapy.
6. I run to burn off the crazy.
5. Run fast, run slow, run far, run close. Just run.
4. Running is 90 percent mental and 10 percent physical.
3. Running teaches me that I am so much stronger than I ever imagined.
2. Run when you can, walk if you have to, crawl if you must; just never give up.
1. It’s not a sprint, it’s a marathon.
Do you have a favorite running quote?