About to get MUDDY!
So, the Pretty Muddy Mud Run is this Saturday. There will be mud, obstacles, a 5K course that we can run or walk, lots of women, and oh yeah, did I mention mud?
I will admit I have some nerves going into my first mud run. I don’t know what to expect, really, other than it’s all women, the obstacles are cooler than those in mud runs geared towards men, and there is special mud. Oh yes, this mud will be special – nice and smooth for us girls!
Hopefully the folks at Pretty Muddy won’t mind that I used this photo! Looks like things are about to be prepared for the event out at Little Everglades Ranch in Dade City.
This is not a timed race – my kind of race. And obstacles are optional. I am not sure how far I can – or want – to push this body just one week before my half-marathon, so I plan on taking my time and focusing on completing it. If I have to go around an obstacle, I will.
I’m pretty excited about it (pun intended). I have a fabulous t-shirt, I know several wonderful ladies who are doing this event, and hubby is tagging along for support and to take photos.
You can follow the event in several places:
If you would like to join in the fun this Saturday, click here to register. I hope you’ll join in all the fun!
Let me know if you are registered!
- #11in2013 update and I’m a Half Fanatic!
- Race Recap ~ Iron Girl Half Marathon 2013
- I run because…
- Race Recap ~ Sarasota Half Marathon 2013 (and a HUGE PR!)
- Goalgetter2013 – How did I do in February?
- Race Recap ~ Gasparilla 8K 2013
- Things I learned from my third half marathon…
- Race Recap ~ St Pete Rock N’ Roll Half Marathon 2013
- Rock N’ Roll Half Marathon Health & Fitness Expo 2013
- Fun Fact Friday