- Finally getting out this morning for a much needed run. My legs felt great and I felt strong throughout.
- My mom recovering very well from her surgery just a week and a half ago.
- A weekend to do things around the house, even if it involves yucky stuff like cleaning the bathroom and more.
- Getting much accomplished this past week after working my butt off. The long days were worth it.
- Reading a new book that I REALLY enjoy, Starters by Lissa Price.
- The great weather we’ve been having. I dread the hot days that are quickly approaching, but we’ve had some great days here this past week with a nice breeze in the evenings.
- The fabulous pedicure I had last Saturday, which still looks great.
- Knowing there is a $50 gift card for Barnes & Noble headed my way. So many possibilities of what I can buy….
- Having lab work done and getting the results in AND being happy with all the results. My blood pressure is amazing, my cholesterol and good cholesterol are fabulous, triglycerides and glucose are awesome. Yay!
What makes you happy? Share!